Enjoy coffee-shop beverages right at home without all of the special equipment. I recently posted this recipe on Instagram and wanted to share it will you all as well.
Light Maple Latte
Author: Zestful Kitchen
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee or 2 shots espresso
- ¼ - ⅓ cup skim milk
- Splash of pure maple syrup
- Splash of pure vanilla extract
- Combine preferred amount of milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a glass jar fitted with a lid (make sure the lid is on tight).
- Shake milk for 45-60 seconds until foamy and doubled in volume. Remove lid and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add coffee or espresso to a large mug and pour milk over coffee, holding back foam with a spoon. Once you’ve added as much milk as you would like, spoon foam over top of coffee and enjoy!