An exquisite botanical-forward cocktail that’s boozy yet beautifully balanced. This classic cocktail is a must-try!
- 2 dashes absinthe
- ¾ ounce london-dry gin
- ¾ ounce orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- ¾ ounce Lillet blanc
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Lemon peel for garnish, optional
- Pour the absinthe into a coupe cocktail glass and swirl to coat the glass (absinthe should coat glass, if it pools you have too much and should pour some out).
- Add gin, orange liqueur, Lillet blanc and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Secure lid and shake vigorously until well-chilled. Strain into coupe glass and garnish with lemon peel.
Keywords: corpse reviver, corpse reviver 2, corpse reviver no 2