- 1 lb. beets, peeled and julienned
- 1 lb. purple and orange carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or dill
- ¼ cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine beets, carrots, shallots, parsley, and tarragon in a large bowl.
Whisk together yogurt, zest, juice, vinegar, and honey; season with salt and pepper. Toss with salad to coat and season with additional salt, pepper, and parsley.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 4 days.