This healthy avocado green goddess dressing is made with Greek yogurt, lemon, anchovies and fresh herbs. This healthier version is just as delicious, if not more, than classic green goddess dressing.
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- ¾ teaspoon anchovy paste
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients, except chives, in a food processor or high-powered blender until smooth, about 2 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
Transfer dressing to a bowl and stir in chives; season with salt and pepper.
Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Equipment you’ll need:
- Food processor or high-powered blender
How do you store green goddess dressing and how long will it last?
- Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.