Silky smooth naturally sweetened chocolate banana milkshakes! A quick, easy, plant based dessert everyone will love. Mix and match the flavor add-ins to make a variety of milkshakes.
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen (about 2 ½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy nut or seed butter, such as almond, peanut or sunflower seed butter
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips or chunks
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk of choice, such as unsweetened vanilla almond milk, coconut milk or whole milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
With blender running, stream in milk, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
Blend until completely smooth with small chocolate chunks, about 1 minute.
For a chocolate milkshake, add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder to the bananas and nut butter.
If you don't have any ripe bananas on hand ready to be frozen, you can find frozen banana slices in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- Serving Size: 1 small milkshake (1/2 of the recipe)
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 72mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Healthy Milkshake, banana milkshake, chocolate banana milkshake, dairy-free milkshake