- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1½ cups cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 julienned green apple
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- ½ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
Toss together cabbage, celery, apple, scallions, cilantro, jalapeño, and dill.
For the vinaigrette, whisk together lime juice, honey, olive oil, garlic, and salt.
Drizzle vinaigrette over cabbage mixture, toss to combine, season with salt and pepper to taste, and chill until ready to serve.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.