Korean-inspired nachos featured saucy shredded chicken, fresh veggies, kimchi, and a flavorful creamy gochujang sauce. This Mexican-Korean fusion appetizer is one you’ll come back to time and time again!
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar (4 ounces)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons gochujang
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 10 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped kimchi
- ½ cup chopped scallions (2 scallions)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Coat corn with nonstick spray and cook in skillet until charred on all sides, 10 minutes. Transfer corn to a cutting board to cool slightly; cut kernels from cobs.
Mix mayonnaise, soy sauce, gochujang, sesame oil and garlic together for the sauce. In a medium bowl, toss together chicken and ¼ cup of the sauce.
Place tortilla chips in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
Top chips with corn, chicken mixture, and cheese. Bake until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
Meanwhile combine tomatoes, cilantro, kimchi, and scallions.
Top nachos with tomato mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Drizzle nachos with additional Gochujang Everything Sauce and serve immediately.
- This recipe is gluten-free.
- To make these paleo: use grain-free tortilla chips such as Siete and skip the cheese.
- To make these vegetarian: skip the chicken and use plain prepared jackfruit or rinse and drained black beans instead.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 336mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
Keywords: Shredded chicken nachos, Korean nachos, Korean recipe, nacho recipe