Mom’s Spiced Nuts
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ¾ cup roasted, salted, shelled pistachios
- ⅔ cup raw cashews
- ⅔ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2½ tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ⅜ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 325°F and coat two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Divide nuts evenly between baking sheets and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20—25 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until toasted and golden brown.
- Cool nuts on pans and transfer to airtight container.
- Keep up to a week at room temperature or up to two weeks refrigerated.