- 3 ounces prosciutto, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup minced shallots
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup grated Manchego cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Cook prosciutto in a large skillet over medium heat until it begins to crisp; transfer to a plate.
Add oil to skillet and heat until shimmering; add shallots and sauté until softened, 2–3 minutes.
Stir in peas and cook until heated through, about 4 minutes. Add Manchego, mint, and parsley and stir until combined and cheese is melted.
Add wine, remove from heat and stir until liquid has evaporated; season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
If your peas are not thawed, you can still throw them in frozen, they just won’t retain the same vibrant green color as fresh will.