This quick-to-fix smoothie only requires 5-ingredients! It offers protein, fruit, veggies and even whole grains! Blend it up and be out the door in just 5 minutes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup chopped kale (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats (certified gluten-free if needed)
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
Pour water into blender followed by pineapple, kale, banana, and oats. Blend until smooth then add yogurt and blend until completely incorporated.
For best processing, always start by adding the liquid to the blender first followed by remaining ingredients.
Make it vegan:
- Use almond or coconut yogurt in place of Greek yogurt.
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 10g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: Healthy Smoothie, Kale Smoothie