- 4 cups lightly packed arugula
- 1½ cups lightly packed basil
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan
- ⅓ cup raw pistachios
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Process arugula, basil, Parmesan, pistachios, garlic, zest, and juice in a food processor until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. With processor running, add oil in a steady stream until incorporated and smooth; season with salt and pepper.
Use as preferred or store in an airtight container for up to a week.