This festive Pomegranate Relish is sweet, savory, and just a bit spicy. It’s the perfect addition to the Thanksgiving menu, served over grilled pork chops, or tossed on a green salad to finish.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Whisk oil, maple syrup, zest, and lime juice together. Add arils, jalapeño, cilantro, and parlsey season with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
Can be made 3 days ahead.
Serve in place of Cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving, spooned over baked brie or served on a cheese board.