A farmer’s market sweet corn salad that’s packed with summer produce. Tossed with a yogurt dressing, toasted pecans and fresh basil.
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ears sweet corn, kernels cut from cobs (4 cups)
- 2 cups quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced into ¼-inch pieces (1¼ cups)
- 1 cup diced red onion
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Black pepper to taste
In a large bowl whisk together yogurt, oil, vinegar, garlic, honey, and salt.
Add corn, tomatoes, asparagus, onion, pecans, and basil to bowl with dressing; toss to coat and season with pepper.
Chill until ready to serve.
Keeps up to 5 days refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 178mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Sweet corn salad, corn and tomato salad, summer corn salad