Featuring a simple list of ingredients—lime, honey, mango, coconut chips, cilantro, and just a pinch of cayenne—this mango fruit salad is far from boring.
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 4 mangoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- ⅛–¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ⅓ cup toasted coconut chips
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- Pinch Maldon sea salt
In a large bowl, whisk together ¾ teaspoon lime zest, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and honey. Add mangoes and gently toss to coat.
Arrange mangoes on a serving plate and sprinkle with cayenne to taste. Sprinkle coconut chips, cilantro and salt over top.
Make it vegan:
- Use pure maple syrup, agave or coconut sugar instead of honey
Keywords: Mango fruit salad, Mango fruit salad recipe, mango fruit salad with honey lime syrup