Sweet-tart Cranberry Curd pairs perfectly with smooth, salty herbed ricotta. Slathered on a toasted crostini and topped with winter herbs, these sweet and savory bites are perfect for any occasion.
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta (1¾ cup)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage, plus more for serving
- ½ teaspoon minced lemon zest
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 French baguette, cut into ¾-inch slices
- 1–2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 recipe Naturally Sweetened Cranberry Curd
Process ricotta and salt in a food processor until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add thyme, sage, zest, and pepper and process to combine. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with additional thyme and sage.
Heat broiler to high with rack set 6 inches from element. Brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and broil crostini until toasted, 1–2 minutes each side.
Arrange crostini on a serving platter with whipped ricotta and cranberry curd.