The only cheese board you will need to get you through the cold-weather season. Filled with bold, smooth cheeses, dried fruit, honeycomb, and more. Turn to this cheese board game-plan for both parties and nights in.
- 1 square of honeycomb
- 4 ounces sliced merlot Bellavitano (Sartori)
- 4 ounces sliced rosemary Asiago
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola
- 2 ounces sliced aged Parmesan
- 2 clementines, peeled and segmented
- ½ cup Castelvetrano olives
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- ½ cup cornichons
- 4 dried figs, halved
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Crackers or homemade pita chips
- Red wine of choice
Arrange honeycomb and cheeses around corners of board, slightly fanning cheese slices. Fill in large areas with clementines, olives, and walnuts then fill in smaller areas with cornichons, figs and rosemary sprigs (if using). Serve with crackers or pita chips and red wine, of course.
Don’t like blue cheese? No problem, swap in a soft cheese like goat cheese or even Brie. Not a fan of dried figs? Add dried apricots, or cherries. Use this recipe as a guide for amounts and flavor pairings, then make it your own with your favorite ingredients.