This spiced winter fruit salad with a honey lime dressing is flavorful, easy to make and absolutely gorgeous. Featuring just a touch of five-spice powder, this fruit salad is both refreshing and comforting.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon minced lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon minced orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon five-spice powder
- Pinch salt
- 3 oranges, peeled with a knife and thinly sliced
- 1 asian pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
In a medium bowl whisk together lime juice, honey, lime zest, orange zest, five spice powder, and salt.
Add oranges, pear, and pomegranate aril and gently toss to combine and serve.