This Red Wine Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect fall drink. It’s packed with flavor from Honeycrisp apples and warm spices. Refreshing yet cozy, this apple sangria is sure to become your new go-to fall cocktail!
- 1 bottle fruity red wine (750ml) such as Grenache, Tempranillo or Pinot Noir
- 1 ½ cups apple cider
- ½ cup orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 2 honeycrisp apple, sliced, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 star anise, plus more for garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and stir to combine. Cover pitcher and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Fill glasses with ice then pour sangria over top. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, star anise, and apple slices, if desired, and serve.
Keywords: fall sangria, autumn sangria, cider sangria, apple sangria