Creamy and full-flavored, this lighter version of a creamy blue cheese dressing is lower in calories and fat, and higher in protein.
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces), divided
- ⅓ cup buttermilk, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Whisk together yogurt, ¼ cup blue cheese, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
Stir in remaining blue cheese; season with salt and pepper. Add additional buttermilk, by tablespoon, until desired consistency is reached.
Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
Keywords: Yogurt dressing, Greek yogurt dressing, blue cheese dressing, greek yogurt blue cheese dressing