In need of a healthy Greek yogurt dressing recipe? I’ve got just what you need with this Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing that’s lighter in calories and fat, and higher in protein than the classic creamy salad dressing.
Requiring just 6 ingredients, you can make this healthy Greek yogurt dressing in no time!
Healthy Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients:
The ingredient list for this Greek yogurt dressing is simple, and aside from the blue cheese, you probably already have most of them on hand. It’s easy peasy and healthy as can be!
- Whole milk Greek yogurt (you can use lower or non-fat Greek yogurt, the dressing will just be slightly less creamy).
- Blue cheese (I love Maytag, but use your favorite!)
- Lemon juice
- White vinegar (white vinegar, as opposed to apple cider or white wine, adds that quintessential blue cheese dressing tang).
- Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt & black pepper (not counting towards number of ingredients ;))
How to use Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing:
- On a classic wedge salad
- Drizzle over a simple herbed green salad
- Use as a dipping sauce of crispy Oven Fried Chicken
- Use as a spread on Juicy Turkey Burgers
- Drizzle over Broccoli & Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
More creamy salad dressings you may like
Favorite vinaigrette recipes:
Make sure to tag me @ZESTFULKITCHEN ON INSTAGRAM or comment below if you make this healthy Blue Cheese Dressing!
To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can click the button on any of the photos, or the red button on the side bar or below the recipe. Happy cooking!Print
Creamy and full-flavored, this lighter version of a creamy blue cheese dressing is lower in calories and fat, and higher in protein.
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces), divided
- ⅓ cup buttermilk, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Whisk together yogurt, ¼ cup blue cheese, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined.
Stir in remaining blue cheese; season with salt and pepper. Add additional buttermilk, by tablespoon, until desired consistency is reached.
Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 173mg
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
Keywords: Yogurt dressing, Greek yogurt dressing, blue cheese dressing, greek yogurt blue cheese dressing