This simple dill ranch dressing is fresh, full of flavor and far healthier than classic ranch dressing recipes.
- ¼ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, grated (½ teaspoon)
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
Add ingredients to a liquid measuring cup or jar and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper taste.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Fresh dill and chives are ideal, but if you only have dried, start by using 2 teaspoons dried dill and 1 ½ teaspoons dried chives. Add more of each to desired taste.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 60
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: dill ranch, dill ranch dressing