Our annual cookbook gift guide is back and this year we’ve kept it a bit shorter and included just the essentials from 2022. To help you hone in on the right book for those on your list (and to help with decision fatigue) we’ve organized the books by cooking interest.
Shopping for someone who talks about their smoker all the time? We’ve got a book for that. Know a committed weeknight cook who’s always looking for quick dinner ideas? We’ve got something for them too.
Be sure to check out our cookbook gift guides from holidays past—they are GOLD when you can’t think of what to get someone.
- ZK’s 2021 Cookbook Gift Guide
- ZK’s 2020 Cookbook Gift Guide
- ZK’s 2019 Cookbook Gift Guide
- ZK’s 2018 Cookbook Gift Guide
- ZK’s 2017 Cookbook Gift Guide
- ZK’s 2016 Cookbook Gift Guide
- 55+ Cookbooks by Black Authors
- 10+ Children’s Books Celebrating Diversity in Food & Culture
1For the Meat Guy/Gal: Chiles and Smoke
2For the Vegan: PlantYou
3For the Healthy-ish Friend: Grist
4The Wanderlust Foodie: Mi Cocina
5For the Specialist: Masa
6For the Weeknight Cook: The Modern Proper
7For the Cook Who Travels Through Food: America The Great Cookbook
8For the Baker: Maman
I’m going g to order The modern proper.
I just bought Extra Good Things from Ottolenghi test kitchen.
I want to make your beef bites. They look great. I will download the recipe.